Digestive Disease and Surgery Institute Advisory Services is available to help you achieve the best for your patients and your institution.
We can assist you in further developing your programs in:
- Gastroenterology and Hepatology
- Colorectal Surgery
- General Surgery (including hepato-pancreato-biliary surgery, transplant surgery, breast surgery, bariatric & metabolic surgery and complex hernia repair)
Advisory Service Offerings
- Consultation Services – We offer a physician-led, specialty service consultation to include data analysis and benchmarking along with an on-site, in-depth program review and analysis followed by a comprehensive report of findings and both clinical and operational recommendations for enhancement. Assistance with the development and implementation of improvement plans is also available.
- Observerships and Preceptorships – Let us assist you in the planning and development of a Digestive Disease Institute, or specific service line. Clinical and administrative leadership are given the opportunity to observe within DDSI departments and centers interacting directly with our caregivers in order to obtain both clinical and operational insights.
- High risk/complex case consultations – Physicians within the DDSI are leading experts in their respective fields providing patients with the most cutting-edge and comprehensive, multidisciplinary care in numerous specialty areas. Digestive Advisory Services provides healthcare organizations with direct access to these clinical leaders in the way of providing second opinions, helping to identify the best treatment modalities and patient care options on complex medical and surgical cases.
- Education – If you are a practicing physician interested in learning new or enhancing existing procedural and clinical skills, Cleveland Clinic offers one-on-one instruction by leading experts and hands-on training that includes direct, supervised patient care through our Simulation and Advanced Skills Center.
- Regulatory Preparation – Let our team help you in the preparation of meeting program specific regulatory requirements and standards and gaining accreditations and certifications. Our regulatory program preparation is physician led and includes a mock site inspection which includes a full program assessment followed by a comprehensive report of findings and both clinical and operational recommendations for program enhancement.
- Program Affiliation - Full service line affiliations may be available where appropriate. As our relationship grows from a consulting engagement to an affiliation, our team works closely with your team to provide ongoing performance management support in various areas, customized to meet program needs.
Cleveland Clinic Digestive Disease Institute and Surgery (DDSI) is regarded as one of the top digestive disease and surgery centers in the nation and the first to offer a fully integrated model of care aimed at optimizing the patient experience.
U.S. News & World Report’s “Best Hospitals” survey has ranked the institute’s digestive disease services as No. 2 in the nation since 2003.
Now, we are sharing our expertise with you through Digestive Disease and Surgery Advisory Services available to help you with all aspects of your digestive disease program, including surgical clinical and operational needs. Our highly-skilled and experienced physicians, nurses and administrative professionals will visit your facility, evaluate
your program, develop plans for programmatic improvements, and answer your questions. We can help you improve your cost structure and enhance your operations, including supply chain and patient throughput. You can tap our expertise in quality and patient safety, data management, personnel development, patient satisfaction, and clinical evaluation.